Why are businesses learning about networking? With the economy the way it is and business are not spending the money on advertising they were in the past, networking has
become a great way to find business in way of referrals.
Networkers know how to combine their feelings and their intellect so that they always create win-win, long-term relationships. Networkers always stay within their integrity and never give up.
Business-to-Business (BTB) Networking groups start with the principle of building a foundation of mutually supportive and empowering relationships. BTB Networking is about the success, confidence, and accomplishments achieved by working together and connecting people for mutually beneficial results. BTB is committed to advancing day-to-day business efficiency and productivity, attaining goals, and realizing a balanced life.
BTB Networking gives you the power to fulfill your professional and personal dreams.
Networking is about the success, confidence, and accomplishments achieved by working together and connecting people for mutually beneficial results. You need to look for a group that is committed to advancing day-to-day business efficiency and productivity, attaining goals, and realizing a balanced life. Find a group that gives you the power to fulfill your professional and personal dreams.
Rules to Networking:
1. Networking is the ability to relate and talk to anyone, anytime and anywhere.
2. Networking is the art of creating momentum towards what you want.
3. Putting positive attitudes into action can be just the emotion to make an incredible
difference in your personal and professional life.
4. Knowing and asking for what you want can make a major difference in obtaining success quickly.
5. Networkers need to give without expectations.
6. Successful people live networking.
7. If you want something, make it happen.
8. Networking is a very empowering-whatever you give out, comes back.
9. Networkers know how to manage and focus their energy.
10. Networkers always expect to win.
Networking is an invaluable technique that anyone can use consistently for building contacts with people to share anything that is mutually beneficial.
Networking is the mutual desire to share the joy of giving and the joy of receiving!
Written by Sandy Luedke, group leader of Professional Business Networking. Feel free to
contact her or join PBN at the IAAM Building every Wednesday, 11:30 – 1:00 or call (214) 476-1423 or www.pbnetworking.com.